Last Updated: June 06, 2022
Purposes of Processing
What is personal data?
We collect information about you in a number of ways, including personally identifiable information. Personal data, as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation, is any information that alone or in combination with other information we manage about you, identifies you as an individual, such as your name, postal address, email address, and telephone number.
Why do we require your personal information?
We will only use your personal information in compliance with relevant privacy and data protection regulations. In order to give you access to the App, we require some personal information from you. You consented to share this information when you registered with us and checked the box to use our services, buy our products, or read our content. This permission provides us with the legal foundation we need to treat your data under relevant legislation. At any moment, you have the right to cancel your authorization. If you do not agree to our use of your personal data in line with this policy, please do not use our app.
Collecting Your Personal Information
The following are some of the ways we get information about you:
• the information you provide when you register to use our App, such as your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, and demographic information (such as your gender);
• any personal data you submit or post to the App as a video, comment, or other input;
• any personal information you provide in connection with our rewards program or other App promotions;
• any personal information you provide when reporting a problem with our app or contacting customer service;
• the personal information you provide when using our App to conduct a transaction;
• any personal information you provide when contacting us via phone, email, or other means.
Information from Social Networking Apps.
Our app has interfaces for connecting to social networking sites (each referred to as an “SNS”). When you connect to an SNS using our App, you give us permission to access, utilize, and keep the information that you agree the SNS might disclose to us based on your SNS settings. In compliance with this policy, we will collect, use, and keep the information. You can cancel our access to the information you supply in this way at any time by changing the necessary settings in your account settings on the corresponding social media site.
Information Automatically Collected.
When you use our app, we automatically log information about you and your computer or mobile device. When you visit our App, for example, we record the name and version of your computer or mobile device’s operating system, manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, the App you visited before visiting our App, pages you viewed, how long you spent on each page, access times, and information about your use of and actions on our App. Cookies are used to collect information about you.
Profiling and Automated Decision Making
We do not use your personal information to make automatic decisions. However, we may do so to comply with legal responsibilities, in which case we will notify you and provide you the chance to object to any such processing.
What exactly are cookies?
We may use “cookies” to collect information. Cookies are small data files that an App store on your computer or mobile device’s the hard disc. To offer you a more personalized and engaging experience on our App, we may employ both session cookies (which expire once you shut your web browser) and permanent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them).
We use two types of cookies: (1) first-party cookies, which are served directly to your computer or mobile device by us and are used solely by us to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits our App again; and (2) third-party cookies, which are served by service providers on our App and can be used by such service providers to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other Apps.
Cookies we use
Our App Vezo 360 utilizes the following types of cookies:
Type of cookies and purpose
These cookies are required in order for our app to provide you with services and allow you to enjoy some of its features. They allow you to log in to secure portions of our app, for example, and they aid in the loading of the content of the pages you request. The services you have requested cannot be offered without certain cookies, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
These cookies enable our app to remember choices you make while using it, such as language preferences, login information, and any changes you make to other elements of our app that you can alter. These cookies are used to provide you with a more personalized experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your choices each time you visit our app.
Analytics and Performance Cookies
These cookies are used to track the number of people that visit our App and how they use it. The information obtained is anonymous and does not identify any particular visitor. It contains information such as the number of visitors to our App, the Apps that directed them to our App, the pages they viewed on our App, the time of day they visited our App if they had previously visited our App, and other similar data. We use this information to improve the efficiency of our App, collect broad demographic statistics, and track the amount of activity on our App.
This is accomplished through the usage of Google Analytics. Google Analytics places its own cookies on your computer. It is only used to improve the functionality of our App. More information on Google Analytics cookies may be found here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
More information on how Google secures your data may be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
By downloading and installing the browser plugin provided at this link, you can prevent Google Analytics from tracking your usage of our App: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
Targeted and advertising cookies
These cookies keep track of your browsing activities so that we may provide you with ads that are more likely to be of interest to you. These cookies associate you with other users who have similar interests based on your browsing history. Third-party advertisers can use that information and our consent to place cookies in order to show you ads that we believe are relevant to your interests when you are using third-party apps.
You may deactivate cookies that remember your browsing behavior and target advertising by visiting this page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices. You will still see advertisements if you opt to disable targeted or advertising cookies, but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you choose to opt out of cookies from the firms named above, this list does not cover all companies that deliver online behavioral advertising, so you may still receive cookies and personalized advertisements from companies that are not included.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies are set when you use a social media sharing button or a “like” button on our App, or when you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking app like Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. This will be recorded on the social media platform.
In most cases, you may delete or reject cookies using your browser’s settings. Follow your browser’s instructions (typically found in the “settings,” “help,” “tools,” or “edit” facility) to do this. Unless you modify your settings, many browsers are configured to allow cookies.
If you refuse to accept our cookies, you may find that using our App is inconvenient. For example, we may be unable to recognize your computer or mobile device, in which case you may be required to log in each time you access our App.
When you visit and use the Vezo 360, we may utilize other firms to provide third-party ads. These firms may collect and use click stream information, browser type, time and date, and the topic of adverts clicked or scrolled over during your visits to the App and other Apps in order to provide you ads for goods and services that are likely to be of interest to you. Tracking technologies are commonly used by these firms to obtain this data. The use of tracking technology by other firms is governed by their respective privacy rules.
Using Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information as follows:
• To maintain, improve, and run our app, products, and services.
• To manage your account on our app, including communicating with you about it.
• To run and manage our rewards program and other promotions in which you participate on our app.
• To respond to your questions and comments while also providing customer service.
• To distribute technical notices, updates, and security alerts, as well as support and administrative communications
• Send you marketing e-mails about forthcoming specials and other news, including information about products and services offered by us and our affiliates. You can “opt-out” of getting such information at any time by following the instructions included in such marketing communications. Please keep in mind that we may still send you non-marketing communications even if you opt-out of getting marketing emails. Emails regarding your account with us (if you have one) and our business relations with you are examples of non-marketing emails.
• To process payments made through our app.
• As we believe is necessary or appropriate (a) to comply with applicable laws; (b) to comply with lawful requests and legal processes, including responding to public and government authorities’ requests; (c) to enforce our policy; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, as well as yours or others’ rights, privacy, safety, or property.
• For research and analytical services.
• As specified in the section below under “Sharing of your Personal Data.”
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information as follows:
- You appoint third parties. We may share your personal data with third parties where you have provided your consent to do so.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your personal data with our third-party service providers who provide services such as data analysis, payment processing, information technology, related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other similar services.
- Third Party Sites. Links to third-party apps and features may be included in our app. The privacy practices of such third parties are not covered by this policy. We do not take any responsibility or liability for the apps, features, or policies of any third parties, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for them. Please read their privacy policies before submitting any personal information to them.
When you upload user-generated material to our apps, such as through our rewards program, forums, message boards, and blogs, you may share personal data with us. Please keep in mind that any information you submit or reveal on our app becomes public information and is accessible to other app users as well as the general public. When selecting to reveal your personal data, or any other information, on our App, we strongly advise you to proceed with caution. Once published on our app, such personal data and other information will no longer be private or secret.
We may use and distribute your feedback about our app if you submit it to us, as long as we do not correlate it with your personal data. We may publish your initial and last name, as well as your feedback, on our app if you have given us your permission. Any information contained in such feedback will be collected and treated in line with this policy.
International Information Transfer
Your information, including personal data collected from you, may be transmitted to, kept in, and processed by us outside of the country in which you live, where data protection and privacy rules may not be as stringent as in other areas of the globe. You consent to this transmission, storage, or processing by accepting this policy. We will take all reasonable precautions to protect your data and ensure that it is handled securely and in compliance with this policy.
To secure personal data within our organization, we strive to utilize acceptable organizational, technological, and administrative methods. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage method can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and data transfer via the Internet is no exception. If you have reason to suspect that your relationship with us is no longer safe (for example, if you believe the security of any account you may have with us has been compromised), please inform us right once.
Unless a longer retention term is needed or authorized by law, we will only keep your personal data for as long as it is reasonably required for you to use the App until you delete your account or cancel your subscription (for example, for regulatory purposes).
Our Policy on Children
Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use our app. If a parent or guardian learns that his or her kid has supplied us with information without their permission, he or she should notify us immediately. As soon as practically possible, we will erase such information from our files.
- Opt-out. You may contact us anytime to opt out of: (i) direct marketing communications; (ii) automated decision-making and/or profiling; (iii) our collection of sensitive personal data; (iv) any new processing of your personal data that we may carry out beyond the original purpose; or (v) the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA at any time by contacting us. Please keep in mind that if you opt out of certain of the App’s features, you may lose access to them.
- Access. You may view your personal information at any moment through your profile/account or by contacting us directly.
- Amend. You can also contact us if any flaws in your personal data need to be updated or corrected.
- Move. Your personal data is transferable, which means you may move it to other service providers whenever you like.
- Erase and forget. You have the right to have your data erased in certain circumstances, such as when the information we have on you is no longer relevant or is inaccurate.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. In your request, please make clear: (i) what personal data is concerned; and (ii) which of the above rights you would like to enforce. We may only execute requests relating to the personal data linked to the specific email address that you use to submit us your request for your protection, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as practically possible, but no later than one month after receiving it. Please bear in mind that we may need to store certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to finish any transactions you started before requesting the alteration or deletion.
We are dedicated to resolving any concerns you may have regarding how we acquire or use your personal information. Please contact us using the details indicated on our App if you have a complaint about this policy or our practices in regards to your personal data. We will respond to your complaint as quickly as possible, but no later than 30 days. We will make every effort to resolve any complaint brought to our notice. Nevertheless, if you believe your complaint has not been appropriately addressed, you have the right to contact your local data protection regulatory body.
We appreciate any feedback or questions you may have concerning our Policy. You may email us at email@example.com or use our App to contact us.